Brit Pundit

When I was a kid, television was called books

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tory leadership contest: ahead by a hair's breadth

Yes, I've decided to start as I mean to go on, with a mixture of the serious, the frivolous and the badly-edited. And it strikes me that after Michael Howard's brillo pad effort, and two spectacular failures by leaders with absolutely no hair at all, the Tory faithful are looking for someone who can coquettishly stare the New Labour machine out from behind a boyish fringe.

Which explains DeeDee. Front-runner by virtue of this imaginative flat top!











As for the outcome, just be grateful you don't have to decide. But if I had too, I'd cast my vote for the luxuriant locks of Michael Fabricant.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 pm, Blogger russ said…

    That's what the new Tory slogan should be: "No more baldies! [insert MP with hair] for Leader!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home