Brit Pundit

When I was a kid, television was called books

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Finally back online/Marmite blogging

Well I'm here, and I've finally got my office pc hooked up to the internet. I'll post properly a little later, but I just wanted to thank all the marmite commenters. I am having serious withdrawal symptoms! I'm definitely keeping an eye out for the stuff in NY.

Otherwise, I just wanted to say that the university here is incredible, if scarily efficient. People don't seem to interact during the working day - the routine is very geared around solitary labour in our respective offices. I'm missing the raggedy edges and 11am coffee breaks back home (I'm currently forlornly sipping my coffee by myself).

5 Comments:

  • At 3:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a great blog you have here... what a great place to share information and resources. Hope you don't mind I paid you a visit. I also have a site, it's about Rash Guards because I like to surf. Or you may find my other website useful, it's all about Making Out; Great if you're into romance or want some great FREE kissing tips and tricks.

    Tyler - check me out here - girls rash guards

     
  • At 4:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I think yer man here is good enough a kisser as it is.

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Brit Pundit said…

    I can second that comment, no complaints from The Boss so far...

     
  • At 1:14 pm, Blogger russ said…

    I don't think I could bring myself to work in an environment that didn't provide the best selection of finest roasts. In fact, if I didn't have coffee I think I would die.

     
  • At 5:31 pm, Blogger Kait said…

    I'll send Marmite if you send American peanut butter! The stuff you have over here is too bland for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home