Brit Pundit

When I was a kid, television was called books

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Phew!

Well, last night was really fun. I was on Christopher Lydon's Opensource show. And there were some great guests on - I felt a bit like a fraud. Two great bloggers, Iain Dale and Rachel North, were on, as was Robert Guest (he writes for The Economist, so it's probably no wonder I've not come across him before).

They were all brilliant. As for me, the hour went by so fast it was unbelievable. The hardest thing was not knowing when to speak. It was a telephone interview, so I missed all the visual cues you usually get in conversations. I'll dig out the link to the show and you can see for yourselves!

Sample quote:

"Are you talking to me?"

Good grief.

As for my horrific morning. I made it... Just. Interesting job developments too. More later.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 pm, Blogger Iain Dale said…

    Rod, you were great - eloquent and thoughtful. I couldnt hear the interviewer half the time so I didnt know when I was supposed to speak either!

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    You were very good. Well done. And thanks for the link!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home